Re: [Trlog] Bandmap ctrl-Ins function

To: Wa3aan@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Trlog] Bandmap ctrl-Ins function
From: Ron Rossi <kk1l@intergate.com>
Date: Tue, 09 Aug 2005 13:47:12 -0400
The ctrl-ins function will put a placeholder in the bandmap based on the
time the key was pressed. The "call" will be "NEWmmss", where mm is the
minute and ss is the second of the hour. I often just type something in
the call window and hit the space bar as well.
--
73 es God Bless de KK1L...ron (kk1l@arrl.net) <><
QTH: Jericho, Vermont