[Trlog] JA LONG PREFECT and "PRECEDENCE"

To: <trlog@contesting.com>
Subject: [Trlog] JA LONG PREFECT and "PRECEDENCE"
From: "Mac KUMA" <jk1ajx@arrl.net>
Date: Sun, 9 Oct 2005 03:57:34 -0000
Hi,

Since last night I tried to use my TR Ver6.79 for "All city & gun contest"
(JA domestic only).
The exchange is like ALL JA, but city or gun is indicated by maximum 6 digit
# and
also need sigle letter power indication, precedence, in this case.
I made a domestic multiplier file with just city and gun numbers as
JCCJCG.DOM
and set up LOGCFG.DAT

MYCALL = JK1AJX
CONTEST = JA LONG PREFECT
DOMESTIC FILENAME = JCCJCG.DOM

It works fine but cannot add power indication of course.
Is any usable EXCHANGE RECEIVED command or any other good idea?

Thank you.
Mac / JK1AJX