Re: [Trlog] Last Version

To: William Liporace - NA2NA <na2na@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: [Trlog] Last Version
From: Ron Rossi <kk1l@intergate.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2005 17:57:13 -0400
Well Will I'm still around. You know I have lost track of the latest
version too. I think I am using a modified 6.73. Still trying to get
split mode SO2R to work right. Didn't get a chance to try it for CQP
anyway though this year...was traveling.

It seems like Milton was just a few weeks ago, but it was all the way
back in February!! Yikes. Great to have seen you there. I look forward
to running into you again. You doing SS this year?

I will be passing through Hong Kong on the way in and out of mainland
China on business next week. It looks like I will get a chance to spend
the better part of two days poking around HK. I need a little respite
from job stress and I am hoping that will help. No radio play though.

--
73 es God Bless de KK1L...ron (kk1l@arrl.net) <><
QTH: Jericho, Vermont