[Trlog] Link to the scaled 6.79 TR Log Manual

To: <trlog@contesting.com>
Subject: [Trlog] Link to the scaled 6.79 TR Log Manual
From: "Tod" <tod@k0to.us>
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2005 20:49:13 -0700
There have been enough inquiries so that I have placed the Scaled Manual
file on a web site so folks can download it at their convenience. I do
suggest that you print off at least a couple pages (one odd, one even) so
that you can assure yourself that the scaling is OK for you. The final scale
factor for me was 107% when I used the scaled file.

The PDF file can be accessed by using the following URL.

ftp://tao:w0iyp@skypoint.com/home4/tao/k0to.us/htdocs/docs/

The above link will get you to a website that has the manual in PDF format.
It can be downloaded from there.

The actual name of the file you want to download is :

"Scaled TRManual-6.79.pdf"

I highlight the item I want to download and then right click the mouse which
brings up a menu that allows me to download the file to some place on my
computer (like the desktop).

Tod, KØTO