Re: [Trlog] Need Help

To: k9cc@comcast.net
Subject: Re: [Trlog] Need Help
From: Ron Rossi <kk1l@intergate.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 22:06:17 -0500
The manual is definitely worth a read. There are command characters you
can imbed in the message which speed up and slow down the CW. What you
do is imbed one or more speed up characters at the begining of the
message and an equal number of slow down characters at the end. There
are a few of us TR users in YCCC and we program a 50wpm "KB" to say
hello to each other during a contest.

--
73 es God Bless de KK1L...ron (kk1l@arrl.net) <><
QTH: Jericho, Vermont