Re: [Trlog] Help! Two radio mode with a DVK?!?!

To: Mark Bailey <kd4d@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Trlog] Help! Two radio mode with a DVK?!?!
From: Ron Rossi <kk1l@intergate.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 22:27:14 -0500
Here is the sequence I pulled from the source code for DVP when I was
working on the program a while back. Dunno if it applies to DVK.

ALT-D:

<space bar> 1st time    send MYCALL.DVP on radio B
                        CQ with ALTF3.DVP on radio A

<space bar> or F1       same as above

F2                      SAPEXCHG.DVP

CTRL - (Dualing CQ):

ALTF1.DVP is dualing CQ message
ALTF2.DVP is CQ on "other radio" while answering dual CQ
--
73 es God Bless de KK1L...ron (kk1l@arrl.net) <><
QTH: Jericho, Vermont