Re: [Trlog] TR in Windows question

To: "Robert Tellefsen" <n6wg@comcast.net>,"TR Log Reflector" <trlog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Trlog] TR in Windows question
From: "Mike Brown" <k9mi@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 00:23:58 -0000
Just my opinion (and experience) Bob, but I have this pc setup to dual boot
Dos 6.22 for TR and some other Dos programs and XP for internet/multimedia
things.

And if I use 98, I use the "Reboot to Dos" function. My hat's off to the
guys who can run TR in Windows, and be happy with the performance.

73, Mike K9MI