Re: [Trlog] Looking for some ADIF logs

To: Jim Reisert AD1C <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>
Subject: Re: [Trlog] Looking for some ADIF logs
From: Tree <tree@kkn.net>
Date: Mon, 1 May 2006 13:36:10 -0700
On Mon, May 01, 2006 at 01:25:58PM -0700, Jim Reisert AD1C wrote:

> I'm looking for some ADIF log samples that came from TRLOG.

TRLOG doesn't generate ADIF logs - at least not until version 6.82 comes
out (coming soon).  6.82 will only support the basic QSO information - to
support the LoTW import (Date/Time/Band/Mode/Call + RSTs).

> Interested in logs from state QSO parties, like FL and CA, and New England QSO
> Party (if it's supported).

It is possible that the LOGCONV program will produce ADIF files for those
contests from TR's files.  LOGCONV was not created by me.

Tree