[Trlog] Packet window local echo with WinTelnetX

To: trlog@contesting.com
Subject: [Trlog] Packet window local echo with WinTelnetX
From: K4RO Kirk Pickering <k4ro@k4ro.net>
Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2006 14:11:12 -0500
I can't find the answer to this question in the
archives. I can only find the question itself.

I am using K1TTT's WInTelnetX to act as an
Internet spot feeder via serial port to a
DOS computer running TR-Log in a multi-op.
Everything seems to be working with one small
exception.  When talking to packet via the
Control-B window, the local typing is not
echoed; you can't see what you are typing.

Is there a way to turn local echo on in the
TR-Log packet window, so that you can see what
you're typing?  Thanks for any help.

See you all as W1AW/4 this weekend.

73

-Kirk  K4RO