Re: [Trlog] Any chance of an update this season?

To: K4RO Kirk Pickering <k4ro@k4ro.net>
Subject: Re: [Trlog] Any chance of an update this season?
From: Tree <tree@kkn.net>
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2006 13:04:50 -0700
On Fri, Sep 08, 2006 at 01:45:39PM -0500, K4RO Kirk Pickering wrote:

> I'm trying to plan ahead this year for CW SS and CQWW CW.
> I've been reviewing my Log Checking Reports, past logs,
> and everyone's notes from last year.

Well - just last night "the version I keep working on" presented me
with some bizarre behavior in the practice sprint.  I worked those
bugs and - and perhaps this version is good enough to release  - at
least as a beta version.  How about I make it through the sprint with
it and then send it out on Sunday.  You can then play with it and see
if the items you have listed are addressed - and if any new bugs are
small enough to ignore.

Tree