[Trlog] Rig 2 Comm help Please

To: trlog@contesting.com
Subject: [Trlog] Rig 2 Comm help Please
From: wg0m@aol.com
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2006 14:16:42 -0400
 Just changed out a 2 comm port card for a 4 serial port card  and now the
computer does not see the second rig. In device manager, ports and selecting
comm 5 show the hex address as A800- A8XX (Dont remember) Seems I need to go
into the TR two radio config file I made and change(?) the hex addressing.
Issue is the address I show in TR is the same address I see in 'References" for
that comm port, namely A800.

Any ideas?

Mike WG0M