[WriteLog] Cabrillo to CT version 3.1 - need testers

To: cq-contest@contesting.com, support@win-test.com,na-user@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] Cabrillo to CT version 3.1 - need testers
From: Jim Reisert AD1C <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2006 14:06:13 -0800 (PST)
Hi Folks,

Some people have reported problems with Version 3.0 of the Cabrillo to CT
conversion tool on my web site.  I have just uploaded a beta of Version 3.1 for
Windows *only*:

    http://software.ad1c.us/#Cabrillo

I've fixed two bugs and added one feature:

#  BUG: the mode in the CT startup screen can be wrong

#  BUG: N1MM uses the last field ("t") as the station number instead of the
transmitter ID. This can cause QSOs in CT to be marked as unclaimed (callsign
highlighted in blue).  N1MM may not be the only culprit.

#  FIX: the program will exit immediately if the input log file is not
recognized as Cabrillo

Could people who have Cabrillo logs generated by NA, Win-Test, Writelog, N1MM
and TRLOG please test this program to see if it works as advertised?

Thanks & 73 - Jim AD1C

USA +978-251-9933, <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us