Re: [Trlog] TRLog 6.85 band/mode change experiment

To: Paul Kirley <pkirley@fuse.net>
Subject: Re: [Trlog] TRLog 6.85 band/mode change experiment
From: Ron Rossi <kk1l@intergate.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2006 22:49:32 -0500
Folks,

If you have no radios connected this is the workaround for now.

RADIO ONE TRACKING ENABLE = FALSE
RADIO TWO TRACKING ENABLE = FALSE

You can put the commands directly in LOGCFG.DAT or change the values in
the CTRL-J menu.

By the way ALT-B and ALT-V will wrap around from top to bottom bands and
visa versa.

73 es God Bless de KK1L...Ron Rossi (kk1l@arrl.net) <><
QTH: Jericho, Vermont
My page: http://www.intergate.com/~kk1l