Re: [Trlog] W98SE and Byterunner help, please

To: <WG0M@aol.com>, <trlog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Trlog] W98SE and Byterunner help, please
From: "Huntington Howard-CADV02" <Howard.Huntington@motorola.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 12:24:55 -0500
Hi Mark,

To view your IRQs and addresses, go to Start/Control Panel/System/Device
Manager/Resources

You can select ports and view the IRQ and addresses.  You can also
change  them but if you have some sort of 'Plug and Play' enabled it may
go off on its own.

That is the extent of what I know.  I am having similar problems with a
TC-420 ISA card and manage to have only two serial ports working and two
parallel ports.  That is ok but need more.   The TC-420 should allow me
to have total 5 serial and 3 parallel ports.

Howie, K9KM