[Trlog] 6.8something spots

To: trlog@contesting.com
Subject: [Trlog] 6.8something spots
From: VR2BrettGraham <vr2bg@harts.org.hk>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 22:34:12 +0000
During day-to-day operation, I feed TR with spots &
often what I see in ^B window differs from what is in
the bandmap - as in some spots in ^B do not show up
in the bandmap.

This has been going on since 6.8something &
just noticed the bandmap going frigid on me now
with 6.87 - bandmap was not updating at all,
despite fresh stuff in ^B.

Sometimes the bandmap updates, but doesn't show
all the spots that can be seen in ^B.  I spot IARUBCN
sometimes & sometimes the spot appears in the
bandmap, sometimes not.

Other times, the bandmap doesn't update at all.

Exit & restart recovers.

How to get the bandmap to show everything that
comes in on the "packet" port?  Did first multi-op here
& can see how it would be real handy if this worked!
Do y'all keep exiting & restarting the program all
weekend?   Or is there some other trick, like use CT?

73/HLNY, VR2BrettGraham