[Trlog] Help with DX Doubler

To: trlog@contesting.com
Subject: [Trlog] Help with DX Doubler
From: Scott Neader KA9FOX <scott@ka9fox.qth.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2007 14:50:06 -0600
OK, I know... last minute here... but I'm going to try SO2R in CW
Sprint with my DX Doubler.

In the initial setup of TR Log, it asks what port I want to use for
CW Keying for Radio 1 and Radio 2.  I answered LPT1 for Radio 1, and
that works fine.  But what is the answer for Radio 2?

The DX Doubler manual says that in Auto mode,  Radio 2 audio will
appear when Radio 1 is xmitting, but that isn't occurring either.

In Manual mode, everything is working.  So, worst case, I can
manually flip the DX Doubler switches... but there has to be a better way. :-)

P.S. I am using version 6.53 -- maybe there is a better version to do
what I need to do?

Help?

- Scott KA9FOX