Re: [Trlog] Quick info

To: Tod-ID <tod@k0to.us>
Subject: Re: [Trlog] Quick info
From: George Fremin III <geoiii@kkn.net>
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2007 08:48:49 -0800
On Wed, Feb 28, 2007 at 05:15:48PM -0700, Tod-ID wrote:

> See my last listing on the reflector. I also had spots that failed to arrive
> and load into the band map correctly.

The only issues that I have noticed in this respect are
that band/mode things get filtered out of the display
if you are on the other mode.  Some of this is not quite
right - like 160 meters - the mode split is at some frequency
in the band but that does not always fit activity.

I have also had an issue with spots not getting into the bandmap
but when this happens to me - I get no spots.

Restarting TR fixes this for me and it does not happen often.

--
George Fremin III - K5TR
geoiii@kkn.net