Re: [Trlog] TR4W

Subject: Re: [Trlog] TR4W
From: Steve London <n2icarrl@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 11:27:42 -0400
No problem getting TR4W 1.17 to talk to my TS-950SDX.

However, TR4W is not talking to my parallel ports - either for CW keying or
external bandswitching control. I suspect it has something to do with the TR4W
LPTWDMIO.SYS driver being incompatible with my Windows parallel port driver,
which maps my parallel ports to LPT2 and LPT3. My parallel ports do work fine
with N1MM Logger, which uses DLPORTIO.SYS for parallel port control.

Good start !

73,
Steve, N2IC