Re: [Trlog] TR Multiple Modes

To: "Tree" <tree@kkn.net>
Subject: Re: [Trlog] TR Multiple Modes
From: "Mike Wetzel" <mjwetzel@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2007 19:53:44 -0400
In trying "Multiple Modes = False"  I found the following.  I think that you
can still change the mode from the radio but not from the keyboard (all
tested versions), at least that seems to be case with my radios.

V6.79 CW- CW-R works fine - doesn't change TR to SSB
V6.82 CW- CW-R works fine - doesn't change TR to SSB
V6.83 CW- CW-R works fine - doesn't change TR to SSB

V6.85 and V V6.86/7 CW- CW-R changes TR to SSB

Mike W9RE