[Trlog] TR688 and Two Orions - odd behavior

To: trlog@contesting.com
Subject: [Trlog] TR688 and Two Orions - odd behavior
From: kd4d@comcast.net
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 22:23:36 +0000
Hi everyone:

I added "USE IRQS = TRUE" to my logcfg.dat file and started 6.88.  I think TR
complained about one line in my logcfg.dat file so I removed it.

It read and controlled both Orions fine.  As soon as I entered the fourth
character in the logging line, however, the fields with a light background
(logging line and upper right) went blank and TR quit responding.

This was repeatable on the fourth character.

Any ideas on what this might be?  My first thought was Super Check Partial, so I
renamed TRMASTER.DTA but it still happened.  I should have thought of AUTO
SEND CHARACTER COUNT, but didn't - this was an SSB contest but I'm not sure
what mode the radios were in.

Thanks.  TR679, my old standby, worked fine.  I had a grueling weekend, and am
not happy with my score, but it wasn't TRLog's fault... :-)

Thanks and 73,

Mark, KD4D