Re: [Trlog] Post help

To: WG0M@aol.com, trlog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Trlog] Post help
From: John Unger <w4au@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2007 08:20:38 -0500
At 07:24 AM 11/27/2007, WG0M@aol.com wrote:
>Help
>I am running 6.79 Post and before I delete and replace it with 6.88 I
>thought I would try 6.88 Post.  It failed to start.   I  received the
>following
>error:
>
>Stub error (2002); can't find  rtm.exe
>

>Any ideas?
>
>Michael  WG0M

Hi Michael -

Here is a response from Tree to an earlier message with that same problem:

On Wed, May 30, 2007 at 04:23:15AM +0000, bob hervatine wrote:

 > Now when I attempt to run Post, I receive the following error message:
 >
 > 'Stub Error (2002): can't find rtm.exe'
 >
 > Any suggestions/advice?

This is my fault.  I compiled the POST program in a different mode - that
allows you to use more memory - but requires two program to make it
work.  rtm.exe and dpmi16bi.ovl.  I just put these up on www.kkn.net/~tree
and you can download them.  Put them where POST.EXE is and it should work
fine.

Tree