[Trlog] RunTime Error

To: <trlog@contesting.com>
Subject: [Trlog] RunTime Error
From: "Pete" <n4kw@wildblue.net>
Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2007 17:04:13 -0500
During the CQWWCW I started the contest using Version 6.88.  After about an
hour I started getting the following error.
"RunTime Error 154 at 20DA: 1E29".  I had no idea what it meant nor what to
do about it.  It would flash on the screen then go away so I went on.  Then
I noticed that my CW memories started to send corrupted or wrong reports.  I
tried to edit them but as soon as I made the correction, hit enter, then I
would get the C: prompt and "TR6.88/contest/ww07cw"  Then the program would
freeze.  I shut down the PC and then brought it back up and the same as
above started all over again.  It got so bad that I had to call it quits.
I am wondering what the Run Time error means and what can be done about it.

73 Pete N4KW