[Trlog] TR4W

To: <trlog@contesting.com>
Subject: [Trlog] TR4W
From: "Don McDougall" <don_w6oa@msn.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Dec 2007 20:39:40 -0800
Looking pretty good so far but....

V3.13 CQP in Ca contest

I note that when I go to File and Export the log file to Cabrilo that it
doesn't show the QSO number, just the QSO frequency.

Also I'm using Windows ME and the CW is awfully choppy. More than likely
something I've got running in the background but haven't been able to identify
what it is.

It would seem to me that if the logging window screen view could be set to full
screen instead of a window the problem with the cursor outside the window
should disappear.

Still playing..... Merry Xmas and Happy New Year all.

Don, W6OA/7 - Winlock, Wa