Re: [Trlog] Settings for K3 - anybody got a logcfg.dat file?

To: <w0yk@msn.com>, <kd4d@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Trlog] Settings for K3 - anybody got a logcfg.dat file?
From: john battin <jbattin@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 11:01:24 -0500
What us the K3 data rate???
John K9DX> From: w0yk@msn.com> To: kd4d@comcast.net> Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008
07:46:10 -0700> CC: jvevans@his.com; trlog@contesting.com> Subject: Re: [Trlog]
Settings for K3 - anybody got a logcfg.dat file?> > > I'm going on Thursday to
check the CAT connection to a K3 > > that doesn't seem to be working with CT.
Does anyone have a > > KNOWN GOOD logcfg.dat file they could send me so I start
from > > a working configuration?> > Here is the Radio section out of my
LOGCFG.DAT files that I've been using> for nine months now with my K3s. I've
never had any problem interfacing the> K3 with TR-Log, WriteLog or Win-Test. I
don't know why CT would be a> problem. Just use the K2 setting if it exists,
else Kenwood.> > > If so, please identify the version of TR: there are some > >
differences between 6.79 and the newest version and I want to > > make sure I
have the right one.> > This is for the latest versions of TR-Log. Specifically,
I'm currently> using 6.88.> > 73,> Ed - W0YK