Re: [Trlog] Multi Multi serial numbers? [Fwd: [3830] CaQP NE6LE M/MCntyE

To: Paul Erickson <va7nt@telus.net>
Subject: Re: [Trlog] Multi Multi serial numbers? [Fwd: [3830] CaQP NE6LE M/MCntyExp HP]
From: Tree <tree@kkn.net>
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2008 08:51:12 -0700
On Tue, Oct 07, 2008 at 08:29:48AM -0700, Paul Erickson wrote:

> Can someone help these guys out with the TRlog serial number issue? I
> know there is a workaround, but
> I have forgotten what it is.

I don't think there is a work around for having two stations on the same band.
That is a very difficult situation that I am not sure ANY software package
has really implemented well.  It would reqiure a reservation system where
one entity is handing out numbers that get used - and sometimes the QSO falls
apart and the number never gets used.

Tree