Re: [Trlog] Realtime scoring for TRLog!

To: TRlog reflector <trlog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Trlog] Realtime scoring for TRLog!
From: Ron Rossi <kk1l@arrl.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2008 15:41:56 -0500
Mark,

I run Win98SE with TRLog in DOS window. There is no trouble whatsoever
with port access either parallel or serial.

I do not know of a way to do this all on a single MS-DOS machine. I have
connected a DOS machine to the ethernet in a past life which I have only
vague and distant memories. ANY way you can get LOG.DAT to show up
within reach of the machine running the GetScores GUI will work. There
are arcane and mystic TSRs available "out there" somewhere that might do
the job. I found these just now with google. The first looks the most
promising!

http://www.vintage-computer.com/vcforum/showthread.php?p=74489
http://www.dendarii.co.uk/FAQs/dos-net.html

You can see a quick and dirty description of my setup here:
http://home.comcast.net/~kk1l/RTUpload/RTScore.htm

73 es God Bless de KK1L...Ron Rossi (kk1l@arrl.net) <><
QTH: Jericho, Vermont
My page: http://home.comcast.net/~kk1l