Re: [Trlog] [SPAM] Shift Key Enable

To: "Tree" <tree@kkn.net>
Subject: Re: [Trlog] [SPAM] Shift Key Enable
From: "Dennis Andrews, F5VHY" <f5vhy@wanadoo.fr>
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2008 16:06:13 -0000
Hi Tree

A little further investigation. It does work on 6.79 but not on later
versions 6.82 onwards.
One difference I notice is that on 6.79 and before, the CAT light on the MP
flashes about
twice a second. 6.82 onwards, the CAT light stays on continuously and does
not flash at all.
All the other rig/computer functions apart from the shift function work OK.

It's not a major problem but it was always a neat feature when doing S&P.

73 de Dennis - F5VHY.