[Trlog] Orion and various versions of TRLog

To: "trlog@contesting.com" <trlog@contesting.com>
Subject: [Trlog] Orion and various versions of TRLog
From: "Zivney, Terry L." <00tlzivney@bsu.edu>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 13:34:48 -0500
 TRLog 6.78 reads both Orions ok.
 TRlog 6.91 seems to only read my right Orion, not the left Orion.
 TRLog 6.93 reads neither Orion!  Only the exe and ovr files are
 different between the three  folders.  Downloaded 6.93 Friday.

Per KD4D I checked the following info:

running TR PORTS shows for serial ports:

COM1   $03F8
COM2   $02F8
COM3   $03E8
COM4   $02E8

Device Manager in WIN95 (I run in a DOS box) shows
COM1  IRQ 4     $03F8
COM2  IRQ 3     $02F8
COM3  IRQ 4     $03E8
COM4  IRQ 11   $02E8
COM5  IRQ 10   $0250
COM6  IRQ 12   $0258

COM1 is used by the mouse,  which I use to get into the DOS box.
COM5 & 6 don't seem to be visable to TRLog.

My LOGCFG.DAT file has:

USE IRQS = TRUE
Radio One Name = Left
Radio One Type = Orion