Re: [Trlog] TR4W Question

To: "Don McDougall" <don_w6oa@msn.com>, <trlog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Trlog] TR4W Question
From: "Igor Sokolov" <ua9cdc@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2009 08:31:08 +0500
TR4W is still in beta. There is no thing such  as complete manual for the
program yet. Neither in English nor in Russian. What you see in Russian is
merely a discription of the additional features of TR4W and there are very
few of them (network, mp3 recorder). For the most parts of TR4W we all still
using original TRlog manual.
For those who use to use TRlog for years this presents no difficulties.
Having said that it would sure be beneficial if someone could translate this
Russian discription of the new features in English.

73, Igor UA9CDC