Re: [Trlog] TR4W and microHAM MK2R

To: "Bob Evans" <K5WA@Comcast.net>, <trlog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Trlog] TR4W and microHAM MK2R
From: "Igor Sokolov" <ua9cdc@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2009 10:31:08 +0500
Bob, I have Microkeyer II and I have sent Dmitri the relevant information
from Microham. I am sure he will implement it in some future releases.
Having said that it may take some time because there are other priorities
like Digi modes integration, bug fixing and adding new contests, support of
new radios, network operation improvement etc. We have to remember that
Dmitri does all that single handed and he can only devote some of his spare
time to this project.

73, Igor UA9CDC