[Trlog] Contest Country File as of 10/15/10

To: trlog@contesting.com
Subject: [Trlog] Contest Country File as of 10/15/10
From: Paul Kirley <pkirley@fuse.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 12:31:16 -0400
I'm using TRLog 6.95, as downloaded on 8/8/10.

When I installed the 10/15/10 version of CTY.DAT, TRLog refused to start,
giving an error message:
Not Enough Memory for PrefixRec.
Restoring the 10/5/10 version of CTY.DAT allowed TRLog to run normally.  There
is a significant difference in the CTY.DAT file sizes, with the newer one being
50%+ bigger.

My logging machine runs DOS 6.22, has absolutely no Windows files, and is (as
far as I know) optimized for TRLog--since it does nothing else.

Has anyone else encountered this problem?

73, Paul W8TM