[Trlog] CTY.DAT version #2007 for TR LOG

To: trlog@contesting.com
Subject: [Trlog] CTY.DAT version #2007 for TR LOG
From: Jim Reisert AD1C <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2010 18:27:07 -0600
I've uploaded another set of country files for TR LOG:

    http://www.country-files.com/cty/index.htm#TR

I believe this resolves all prefix issues that I know of.  Those of
you who are running versions 6.91 and earlier (and maybe a later one
too) will not get all the UA9, BY, etc. CQ zones correct.  There's
just no way to include enough data in the CTY file to do this without
crashing TR.

Note that this is a newer version of CTY.DAT than is released for the
other logging programs.  If you try to log the callsign VERSION, TR
LOG should think this is Kuwait.  If it says anything else, then you
probably don't have the right file.

I did test the file with 6.91 and it did not crash the program.  If
you have any problems, let me know.

73 - Jim AD1C

--
Jim Reisert AD1C, <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us