[Trlog] Omni 7 inquiry

To: "TRLog Reflector" <trlog@contesting.com>
Subject: [Trlog] Omni 7 inquiry
From: "Bill O'Kain" <k4lta@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2011 15:25:01 -0500
For several years, I have been using TR log V6.79 for contests, daily
logging, and controlling my two Omni 6 plus transceivers.  Recently, one of
these rigs was severely damaged by lightning and I am considering replacing
it with an Omni 7.  Has anyone of you used TR log with an Omni 7 and are
there any special problems that I should know about? Thanks for any
suggestions and experiences regarding this or a similar setup.

73 Bill k4lta