Re: [Trlog] Ports puzzle

To: "'Robert Brandon'" <rb@austin.rr.com>, "'TR Log Reflector'" <trlog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Trlog] Ports puzzle
From: "Dan Violette" <danki6x@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2011 18:38:24 -0800
Interrupt problem?  Forget how to do it, but check to see if one of the
serial cards replaced the second parallel port interrupt assuming you have
one already in the PC.  When you added the other parallel it could replace a
serial card (but would not think both).  Modems, etc. also use interrupts.
Dan KI6X