Re: [Trlog] PTT Stuck On and CTY file

To: <kd4d@comcast.net>, <trlog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Trlog] PTT Stuck On and CTY file
From: "Mike Wetzel" <mjwetzel@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2011 17:38:19 -0500
Mark,

I have seen this (or a very similar) problem.  In my case (and I probably am
using 2 radios), someone comes back to a CQ I enter the call and hit return,
only his call is sent then nothing else but the PTT is locked on.  ESC may
clear it but then it happens again if I hit enter again.  Also can't
recreate it.

This probably doesn't help except for the fact that others do have a similar
problem.  Just kind of an annoyance-not a deal breaker.

BTW does anyone edit the cty.dat file so it can be used with TR?
Eliminating all those lines that just hog memory?

Mike W9RE