Re: [Trlog] TRLog@contesting.com

To: trlog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Trlog] TRLog@contesting.com
From: Tree <tree@kkn.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2011 10:31:24 -0700
On Mon, Mar 21, 2011 at 08:18:13AM -0500, John Langdon wrote:

> You too can make millions from home selling contesting software?

It took me a few hours to stop laughing after reading this.  :-)

Hopefully, the spam will die off - or I will either have to moderate this
list - or perhaps make it so only people who are subscribed can post.

As far as making millions...  I don't think TR Log has generated much (if any)
revenue during the past 5 years (or more).  Maybe my distributors are just
behind in sending me their millions.

Long term - I will retire SOMEDAY (1-6 years) and have more time for this
sort of thing - so there might be a light at the end of the tunnel.  I
dream about having time to fix up the DOS version and then see about something
for windoze or linux - but that's a long ways off (please - no linux vs.
windoze debate yet).

Tree