Re: [Trlog] POST problem

To: Patrick Barkey <n9rvee@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Trlog] POST problem
From: Tree <tree@kkn.net>
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2011 07:11:46 -0700
The second issue is easy to fix.  Download these programs:

http://www.kkn.net/~tree/dpmi16bi.ovl
http://www.kkn.net/~tree/rtm.exe

These are necessary files when you try to run a Borland Pascal program
that has been compiled in protected mode.  I must have forgotten to
include them in the updates you downloaded.

Tree