[Trlog] Log Correction

To: <trlog@contesting.com>
Subject: [Trlog] Log Correction
From: "Gene Fuller" <w2lu@rochester.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2012 13:14:05 -0500
Could anyone give me the "how to"  to make a bulk correction to the dates shown
on my contest log. i.e. I started the contest on Friday the 3rd instead of the
2nd, so I need to increment -1 for all the dates. I know it's a fairly easy fix
because I figured it out once before a few years. Figuring that I would never
do anything that dump again I didn't leave myself any notes. I probably could
figure it  out again but thought someone might be kind enough to save me some
grief. - and I'll leave myself some notes this time - thereby assuring myself
that I'll never make the mistake again

Thanks and 73's,

Gene / W2LU
!