Re: [Trlog] CFG for INQP in TR4W

To: "Zivney, Terry" <00tlzivney@bsu.edu>, TRLog <trlog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Trlog] CFG for INQP in TR4W
From: Tod Olson <tod@k0to.us>
Date: Wed, 02 May 2012 15:59:16 -0600
Terry, et.al.

I think that the <CTRL+V> is not implemented in TR4W.

Merging the NEQP and 7QP files with the INQP.DOM file should work. Merging
is simple because all you need to do is to use the INCLUDE FILE command.
However, I am not sure if the layout of the .DOM files in TR4W will work
with TR Log.

The one difference I have noted is the use of the  > symbol to provide the
logging program information about the State and County. I did not find
anything like that in the TR Log .DOM files I investigated. I may have
missed looking at the one or two files that would have the string structure.

Tod, K0TO