Re: [Trlog] WAE

To: <trlog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Trlog] WAE
From: "Robert Brandon" <rb@austin.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2012 11:26:09 -0500
I used 6.96 this weekend.

The interface worked great, although after sending QTCs, I wasn't sure why
the call sign remained in the window.  After each batch, I hit <Enter>, Y,
Esc, and my TU message.  Is there a simpler way?

I also noticed that it wasn't possible to change the CW speed once the QTC
process was started.  That would be nice.

Robert K5PI