[Trlog] Help for CW Open Log

To: <trlog@contesting.com>
Subject: [Trlog] Help for CW Open Log
From: Jim George <n3bb@mindspring.com>
Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2013 18:16:27 -0500
I got TR to run just fine in the contest by adding a statement in the CFG file to allow the "FISTS" set up to accept a number and also a name. The program/config file ran perfectly during the four hour CW Open session.

EXCHANGE RECEIVED = QSO NUMBER AND NAME

However now I am unable to get POST to run. It kicks back with red lettering and states that it doesn't recognize FISTS, or something like that. At any rate, POST does not, so I am unable to compile a CBR file and also cannot run the utility in POST that will tell me how many different calls I worked, which is the multiplier in the CW Open.

My program version is "2013 0206 KR0VER" No idea what this means. It's different from the usual "6.93" etc.

Any help is appreciated, as I am on a team, cannot submit my score for the team, and appear to have a competitive log.

Thanks in advance,

Jim N3BB