Re: [Trlog] trlinux - raspberry pi

To: TR Log Reflector <trlog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Trlog] trlinux - raspberry pi
From: Ted Albert <ted.albert@fuse.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Dec 2015 14:46:24 -0500
Thanks to George and Kevin I was able to build trlinux for Raspbian Jessie.
Running it on my Raspberry Pi 2 and connected to my K3/10 via a usb-serial
adapter I am able to control the K3 as I did from my Ubuntu x86 system. I am
also able to send CW via the same adapter with the K3 setting: PTT--KEY =
OFF--dtr. Works like a charm. I will be running this configuration for my QRP
entry in the Stew Perry this weekend.

73 de Ted, AB8FJ