Omni VI CLicks

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Omni VI CLicks
From: n4lq@iglou.com (Steve Ellington)
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 1996 23:13:01 -0400 (EDT)
Has anyone tried adjusting the keying pot underneath the rig? I'm going to
try it this weekend and observe the keying on the scope. Now while I'm the
subject of clicks, how about the clicks in the speaker when using qsk? Any
cures other than turning the volume down?

Steve Ellington N4LQ@IGLOU.COM  Louisville, Ky