FM board

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: FM board
From: vhatley@usa.pipeline.com (Vernon A. Hatley)
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 1996 12:57:47 -0400
Wayne,

I have been having server problems with my email.  I tried to send you a
big thanks for the FM board info but it keeps bouncing.  So I'll just post
it here.  I called the guy right after you emailed me his name and phone
number.  It should be here next week sometimes.  Thanks again for letting
me in on the info.  I hope I can repay the favor sometime..

73/72
--
KK5RO                            Butternut Vertical
Vernon A. Hatley              OHR Explorer II 40M