[Fwd: Re: The Perfect CW Station]

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [Fwd: Re: The Perfect CW Station]
From: turner@safety.ics.uci.edu (Clark Savage Turner WA3JPG)
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 1996 22:29:18 -0700
This forwarded post was truly overkill, I probably don't need to
post about it, but here goes -

> >The Jap rigs did (and still do) lack engineering quality and true
> >inovation -- i.e. if they can't copy it from us you won't see it in their
> >products.

This is nonsense, and stating such things does not serve the loyal
American radio buyer (I am one myself.)   The Japanese rigs are
fine radios.  I own one or two myself.  I prefer my Ten Tec rigs
because they give focus to the features I desire.  The Japanese
rigs are far better at some other things that are not as important
to me.  That is it.

It is disturbing to see such crazy posts, even though they seem to
support my conclusions about Ten Tec rigs.

Clark
WA3JPG