Filters (part duex)

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Filters (part duex)
From: K8DO@aol.com (K8DO@aol.com)
Date: Thu, 2 May 1996 14:41:57 -0400

>Unless something bad happens to it; lightening, fire, flood; I think this
>is the last rig I will own for a while.  I don't know what else I could ask
>for or what it is lacking.  IMHO of course.

This takes me back to my small, high school in the thumb of michigan in the
50's... Henry, the physics teacher ( a ham who's call will remain obscured)
was rhapsodizing, on and on, about the text book he had selected for the
class.... At long, last in conclusion, he stated, to the, by now, glazed eyed
class.  "Yes, sir. I would not exchange this book for any other.  Any
questions ?"
Douglas, sat right in the front row.  He was the class wag, and a bright
student.  Immediately his hand shot into the air.
"Yes Douglas"
"Not even for a newer edition, Sir?", came the innocent question....

Needless to say, that got us a pile of homework for the rest of that week....

Denny