Noise blankers...again.

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Noise blankers...again.
From: vhatley@worldnet.att.net (Vernon A. Hatley)
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 1996 13:38:38 GMT
Well, it would seem from the responses  that I just don't have the type of
noise that a noise blanker takes out.  I live in the country; no high
voltage lines anywhere, no florescent lights around the shack, no ignition
noise.  No wonder it doesn't seem to work; nothing to remove. :-)
--
KK5RO (Amateur Extra Class)             Ten Tec Omni V
Vernon A. Hatley                        OHR Explorer II 40 meter