Omni Six Mods

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Omni Six Mods
From: seay@alaska.net (Del Seay)
Date: Tue, 02 Jul 1996 06:53:13 -0700
I talked this morning to the techs at TenTec regarding the OMNI-6.
They said that another change they are routinely making on all
Sixes passing through the lab, is on the Passband Tuning Board.
Resistors R7, R8, and R9 pass through the board and make the ground
connection on the bottom side. These should be also soldered to the
foil on the top side.
It should be an easy job, not requiring removal of the board. I doubt
that any change would be seen, unless a problem already exists with
the radio, but it should be done anyway.
73  de KL7HF