PTO rebuild kits - what radios?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: PTO rebuild kits - what radios?
From: kb7et@usa.pipeline.com (Jim Sheffield)
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 1996 15:41:58 GMT
On Jul 22, 1996 08:38:35, 'Kevin Anderson
<anderson@ncrsun5.ncr.usace.army.mil>' wrote:

>My recently acquired used Century 22 exhibits
>some tightness and a small amount of backlash.

Kevin:

I took out most of that backlash you have observed in my Century
22 by taking out the slack in the elastic cord used to tension the
tuning pointer.  Just pull on the free end where it wraps around
the pointer and is clamped.  It will give a little more resistance in
tuning feel, but it should take out most or all of the backlash.

Let me know how your PTO rebuild comes out.  73, Jim, KB7ET
kb7et@usa.pipeline.com