OMNI-VI and Transverters

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: OMNI-VI and Transverters
From: wwalsh@intac.com (Warren Walsh)
Date: Mon, 2 Sep 1996 08:53:09 -0400 (EDT)
Has anyone on the list added a transverter output to their OMNI-VI?  I am
using a TT 1208 20M to 6M transverter, and would like to use others, but
need a low-level output.  I believe all I need to do is run the RG174 that
goes from the low-level drive board to the PA board to the rear of the rig,
add two BNC bulkhead connectors to break this line.  When using the rig I'll
jumper the BNC's, and just cable the low-level side to the transverter for
VHF use.  I hope my thinking is correct.  Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Warren - N2BCC
wwalsh@intac.com